Thread: New Video Logging Tool

Cool New Video Logging Tool

Hey guys!

I hope itís okay to approach your community like this. If itís not, please just delete the message.

We have just launched an exciting new tool for video editors and would like to get some genuine feedback. In essence itís an automated video logging tool designed to save you time, so you can use it to craft mind-blowing stories that resonate with your audience.

Weíve been nurturing our baby for a while and itís time to hear some proper feedback from creatives with various experiences in the industry. It is completely free to try, please it would mean the world to us if you would try it out and contact us in any form that's comfortable to you and tell us what you think.

www.promomii.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oofIfdpkPnY&ab_channel=Promomii

Thanks in advance,

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Blog Entries

Looked interesting then "upload your video"
    1. We have to trust you tro look after it securely
    2. That's the bit which will slow the whole process down such that it's quicker to log the traditional way.
    Or have I missed something?
    Tim

Looks interesting. Might be useful for some productions but for me personally I don't see me using it any time soon. I might be interested in using this if it was a standalone software program that didn't require me to upload everything. Especially if I can hook it up to virtual storage like Google Filestream (I think this name has changed but no idea what it's called now)
    The cats are watching us...

Blog Entries

Grazvydas, whilst I understand your desire to reach as many people as possible, posting your new venture in three separate sections here will only serve to annoy. Therefore I have deleted one of your posts and merged my original response (and your respone to that) into this thread. Please refrain from posting about it in other threads as it hinders sensible discussion.
    Thank you
    Tim

Thanks, sorry.

Hey, thanks for checking it out.

So the upload speed is up to you and your internet provider really, so we cannot help you there, but there is a possibility to hook up an existing cloud to the platform. If you would be interested we would be more than happy to show you how. )

Here is a link, and you can book a session with us. https://calendly.com/nova-demo/20min?month=2021-05

Quote Originally Posted by Grapes View Post
    Looks interesting. Might be useful for some productions but for me personally I don't see me using it any time soon. I might be interested in using this if it was a standalone software program that didn't require me to upload everything. Especially if I can hook it up to virtual storage like Google Filestream (I think this name has changed but no idea what it's called now)