Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: looking for this effect.. help!

  1. #1

    Default looking for this effect.. help!

    Hi, I am looking for video effect that is in 0:04 - 0.05 second of this video, what is the name of this effect? I could't find it on yt and it's not a preset in premiere pro...

    The video -

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    London, KY, USA


    It looks like smpt bars (ntsc test pattern) with a noise generator or two or three applied to it. Iíd have to open up Vegas pro to see what I can come up with, but Iím gonna take a stab at it and say I see Gaussian blur as well as white noise (the static). The poofing away looks like ripped Minecraft particle effects (smoke, specifically) that get zoomed in on and cut/deleted individually. There may be several layers (as in 5+) of the graphic to make it work.
    Last edited by tridecagon; 03-08-2021 at 07:41 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. I did a slow-mo effect with Twixtor and when i rendered it i got this weird effect.
    By rocketrocketrocketship in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 05:14 PM
  2. Intro Smoke Effect- Adobe After Effect
    By Akire96 in forum User Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2013, 04:22 PM
  3. Is there the equivalent of the after effect Liquify effect in Vegas?
    By Ironman in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 07:46 PM
  4. Sony Vegas effect: Strange unadjusted effect block
    By MyInfectiousHate in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 11:11 PM
  5. is there a rewind effect or a fast forward effect or like
    By Troy Jones in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 06:42 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts