Thread: 2nd Camera required for wedding end September

Default 2nd Camera required for wedding end September

I know this is probably posted in the wrong place, but couldn't see where else to post it ... please move to the right place - Thanks.

Hi All

I am videoing my cousins wedding in Henley-Upon-Thames at the end of September 2006 with a visit to the location on 17th September. This will be used to create part of a showreel so I'm looking for someone competent.

I am looking for a 2nd cameraman, ideally equiped with a Canon XM-2 (for camera matching purposes) although anything of an equivalent or higher spec (almost anything ) would be ok too.

It would not be for the whole event, just for the arrival of bride & groom, the main ceremony part and through to the end of the speeches - a maximum of 6 hours although likely to be 1-2 hours less.

I would be ideally looking for someone with their own transport and equipment, to include as a minimum, a tripod (ideally with fluid head) and a decent external mic.

Payment would be 100-00 but you would need to supply your own Mini DV tapes, to avoid potential tape problems (number of tapes used will be covered as extra expenses) and bring your own food / drink.

A copy of the final DVD would be made available and credits for the 2nd cameraman will be included on the DVD.

Any future or reciprocal work in or near the Surrey area could provide mutual benefits.

If you are interested, I must be able to rely on you turning up and being on time 100 %.

Please mail me your contact details if interested to [Mail address removed to prevent SPAM] and I will contact you with full details.

Last edited by DPS; 12-01-2007 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Mail address removed to prevent SPAM