Thread: Export After Effects 7 to Premiere Pro 2

Default Export After Effects 7 to Premiere Pro 2

I created an 'intro' composition in After Effects that I would like to import into my project in Premiere Pro 2. I exported the intro as a Premiere Pro project and then tried to open the project in Premiere Pro. However, as the project is nearly opened (when it hits about 1/4" left on the 'Loading Project' status bar), Premiere Pro shuts down. There are no error messages, no pop-up windows, nothing; the Premiere Pro window just disappears. If anyone has any suggestions, or if anyone has run into this problem before, I'd greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Ryan

try exporting as an avi, if you dont need to keep the layers.. - or better yet just copy and paste into premire. or even better use dynamic link (if youve got it).

^^also having read the help file - it would appear that the plug in that is needed to allow these two applications to work together is installed when u install premire.. thus if you installed AE after you installed premire u may need to install this plugin manually, or reinstall premire..