Thread: preview monitor

1. Default preview monitor

hello there again. before i ask my question i'll tell u what im running.
    i have an amd 3500+,Geforce 7800 gt with dual monitor support. and 3 gigs memory. and i have 2 monitors connected.

my question is how do i make it so the preview screen on premiere appears bigger on the on the 2nd monitor ?

Sounds like you’re using the two-window option? There’s a fly-out arrow at the top right of the right hand window, click this and down the list there’s a ‘single screen’ option. This will fill most of your screen. The attached jpegs show the difference in size. Hope this helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Default

i was actually wondering how to make the preview screen appear onto the 2nd monitor ? or is that even possible ?

Don’t quite understand what you’re asking. If the preview screen occupies the whole of your right hand monitor, you still need the playback & edit controls beneath it, or else they’d have to intrude on your left hand screen – meaning less space for your timeline & project window. Kind of self defeating.

The pix show the best practical arrangement. In the Premiere manual, I can’t find any way to make half your viewing area into a preview screen.

5. Default

ooooh i figured it out, i simple just dragged the the preview monitor to the 2nd monitor then supersized it. i got it now, thanks for the help