Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diet Diet Coke

Default Diet Diet Coke

Last edited by pes-mad-lad; 07-25-2006 at 11:47 PM.

I hate being the first one to view a video. Then I have to be the bad guy....oh..better make it quick I guess. First off you cut the heads (ie.. bad framing) 2 1/2 comm is way to long I only lasted 40 seconds. The sound was horrible. At times you counld not hear the dialog. Nat Sot is good not when its just the wind hitting your mic, either get a wind screen, tape inside or do A voice over. Sorry I could not come up with any good points. Keep swinging for the fences and you get a hit.....At some point.
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

I have to agree, I stopped watching it at 15 secs....
    http://balukmagic.com
    taking impossibility to a whole new level

4. Default

Held on to 40 secs. Could not hear. FIN.

5. Default

bad sound, bad filming (did you film it on your phone?), didnt stick with it till the end............. bit harsh i know...... sorry

Blog Entries

It was a nice idea and raised a few grins but...

I'm afraid it was let down by the sound, which was almost painfull. The video needs to be a lot "tighter" and the camerawork could do with a bit of improvement.
    Despite that, don't let us put you off, you just need to become a lot more critical of your own work. Look forward to seeing more.

i know the camera we got is shit it can only record up 2 1 minute of film and the sound quality is crap i cnt do ne thing bout it till i get a new cam

Talking

That was bloody awful. But it made me smile. You are obviously bursting with ideas (which is always something I find difficult) Get that camera quick and do your ideas justice.

Cheers
    Canon, Edius, Final Cut Studio, Always Progressive, Promotional Video Production

easier sed than done they cost like 400 quid i not got 40 quid im 15 for christ sakes lol so ill have to w8 till my bday

Look around you might get lucky secondhand. If not you can get "reasonable" dv cams for 180 upwards and if you look around maybe a panny 3 chipper for 300.
    Canon, Edius, Final Cut Studio, Always Progressive, Promotional Video Production

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast