Thread: Reprimanded

Unhappy Reprimanded

Opened up the forum and found a reprimand note at top of window
    I didn't realise you guys missed me so much LOL

As some of you may have read in my previous postings, Im a fully qualified learner and I bit off more than I could chew. - I was invited to my niece's wedding - took along my new Canon XMS just for fun and ended up being the official " Videographer " ( Dont take your vidcam to a party that you are a guest at )

Any way I ended up with a load of film,3 hours none the less, plus 3 dvd films from one of my other nieces camera, and have been editing it all for ages!!!

This all started as a fun day out now look where I've ended up -- I've finally finshed it all - Its been put on to two discs both with dvd menus - put in to leather covered,velvet lined cases ( For the Bride/Groom ) and 10 other copies, as requested.

I would like to post a short snippet on the forum so that you guys can get a laugh lol

How can I upload it ?

Alex C

Blog Entries

That'll learn ya for not posting

Why not upload a clip to www.putfile.com?

Thats what I use, but the 25mb limit kinda sucks. I heard google has no size limit. Is this true?
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Blog Entries

No explicit limits on the site:

If your video file is under 100 MB, the easiest and fastest way to upload a video is to use our web-based uploader. Uploading from the web-based uploader allows you to view, share, and post your video instantly. However, please note that your video will not be searchable or downloadable until it has been verified.

If your video is over 100 MB or if you would like to upload multiple files at once, the Google Video Uploader client software is your best bet. Click here to download and install the program. Using the software means you must log in to your Video Status page after uploading to enter your video's metadata. Also, your video will not be available until after it has completed the verification process.

Default Upload limit

Hi Chapman photography

I saw Megaupload.com on the net You can upload 250 mb
    My Kit

AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Core Processor 4200+
    2 - 250gb Seagate H.Ds Raid Stripe
    ATI/EQS Deluxe Motherboard
    ATI Radeon Sapphire PCI800 256mb Graphics
    NEC DVD RW 3540A Dual Layer/Format
    16x48 Dvd Rom
    Serial ATA
    Firewire