Thread: A little help

Default A little help

Hey i was wondering if anybody knows how to do after images, cloning, or any other cool effects with After effects. If they help show me links to tutorials or give me a tutorial theirself on here that would be cool too
    We are ready to shock the world

Talking

websites are advised all through this forum over and over

but they'll keep on telling you "Creative cow, creative cow creative cow"

personally i think it's not that good, the tutorials take an hour to download, their usually designed for people that don't understand how to press the enter key or someone who want to know how to import a photo into After Effects

o.k, slight exageration, creative cow taught me a little bit i didn't know
    I probably don't really like it more to the fact i only picked up After Effects no more than 3 months ago and can't find any good video tutorials (for free) on any site, any where

Try this site http://ryanw.michaelfrisk.com/ryan-w/vfx_archive.html there are a few cool effects on there......... cloning, lightsabers.

hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by john12
    websites are advised all through this forum over and over

but they'll keep on telling you "Creative cow, creative cow creative cow"

personally i think it's not that good, the tutorials take an hour to download, their usually designed for people that don't understand how to press the enter key or someone who want to know how to import a photo into After Effects

o.k, slight exageration, creative cow taught me a little bit i didn't know
    I probably don't really like it more to the fact i only picked up After Effects no more than 3 months ago and can't find any good video tutorials (for free) on any site, any where
    Slight exageration is right I think!!! Each to their own I suppose but I dunno which tutorials you actually looked at but your statements are simply false!

But having said that, the best tutorials you will finjd will NOT be free downloads. Expect to pay 50 UKP or so for a disk for of good info.

Igght thanks guys
    We are ready to shock the world