Thread: Glow

Default Glow

Adobe Premiere Pro Users

I wanted to see if their is an interest in making a tutorial for an effect that is similar to the one used in Vegas called "Sony Glow"

Since their is no effect for it, I could make a tutorial......

It looks like that^^^ and is obviously adjustable

Kansas City, Missouri, USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Universe 42

It just looks blurred, over brightened and contrast boosted to me.
    Fav quote - "Experience is whatcha don't get 'till ya don't need it no more."

System - Athlon 1.4GHz, Win98, Hauppauge PVR250 receiver and compressor.
    Software -Magix Movie Edit Pro 10, Nero 6 + NeroVision Express, Moho 4.61, PSP 8.1, Bryce, Quicktime 6.52 pro, Goldwave 5, DVD-Lab.
    Cameras - Panasonic GS9, Canon ES8400V, Canon EOS D20 and Canon A70

Blog Entries

There would indeed always be an interest in making guides and tutorials.

Blog Entries

For many people, the characterising feature of trolling is the perception of intent to disrupt a community in some way. Inflammatory, sarcastic, disruptive or humorous content is posted, meant to draw other users into engaging the troll in a fruitless confrontation. The greater the reaction from the community the more likely the user is to troll again, as the person develops beliefs that certain actions achieve his/her goal to cause chaos. This gives rise to the often repeated protocol in Internet culture: "Do not feed the trolls."
    Often, a person will post a sincere message about which he is emotionally sensitive. Skillful trolls know that an easy way to upset the person is to falsely claim that they are a "troll." In forums where most users are similar to each other, outsiders may be perceived as trolls simply because they do not fit into the social norms of that group. It can sometimes be difficult to distinguish between a user who merely has different values, views, or ideas, and a user who is intentionally trolling. This can lead to genuinely hostile behavior, including flame wars.
    source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

I would definately wanna read that tutorial, so if you make one it's gonna be appreciated by me at least

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters
    why would i do something for your forum if you assume i was a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation
    why would i do something for your forum if you assume i was a troll
    OK. I'll bite!

No-one is simply 'assuming' anything. I wasn't aware of the other thread so went and had a look and I have to agree that from that thread I would also classify your posts as trolls. You came in with an attitude and simply 'dared' people to find fault with the work with the asusmption that anyone who didn't care for it as highly as your clearly do must be doing drugs. Well, my friend, THAT is trolliing as it serves no purpose other than to get a 'rise' from people.

Having said that, just about everyone here (and we're a good bunch really) will no doubt accept that maybe that wasn't your intention and just let it lie.

If you're genuinly interested in becoming part of this forum then please do make a tutorial. It would certainly prove that your early posts were mis-construed and that you actually meant well.