Thread: Thanks!

Blog Entries

Default Thanks!

Some of us do like a pat on the back once in a while, so why not make use of the lovely new THANKS! button located under each post. If someone's helped you out, give 'em thanks dude!

That's a great idea - it will really encourage people to give more aid and help all users!

"Thanks!"

Or, if you really want to thank Marc for all his hard work you can hit the 'Donate' button at the top of the page. Go on. He deserves it you know.

And while I think of it, maybe a few of us should revisit this thread http://www.videoforums.co.uk/pimp-li...ano-music.html and formally offer the well deserved thanks it deserves.
    Last edited by Alan Mills; 07-18-2006 at 12:58 PM.

Blog Entries

A heart warming thanks to the two people that donated. Although I've been fairly quiet recently, work behind the scenes has been frantic and as ever I have plans for the site (all of which involve sweat and tears!)

I'm hoping to get an artistic chap to redesign the entire site and generally make the news and reviews section a tad less bland. As well as this cash investment, I will also be working behind the scenes to create reviews of products, services and companies you all use. All of which will of course be from the slant of us beginners! We all want to keep this hobby of ours as cheap as possible, and that's what we're all about!

So the summer is setting up to be a hive of activity, and I hope to reveal tangeable results within the next few month!

Thanks

Marc

Ps, the competition deadline is fast approaching and I notice there's a distinct lack of entries! I know the summer here in the UK has taken an interesting turn for the better, so if the demand is there we can extend the deadline. The original was fairly tight anyway, so I'm prepared to extend that by at least a month.

Smooth. I hope this will turn DDVF into a more complex community.