Thread: Looking for new software

Default Looking for new software

I have several video editing programs such as Adobe Premiere Elements, Sony Vegas, and Pinnacle Studio 9 with the capture card included. I'm 16, and i've been making movies for 8 years even using editing programs. I am looking for inexpensive video editing software somewhere around $150 or under that I would like to have the following included:
    special effects such as slow motion, put objects onto the screen (kind of like adobe after effects how you put lightning), subtitles, cool templates for dvd importing, video and audio formats that would show while editing such as AVI, WMV, WAV, MP3, MOV, etc., able to record audio with a mic to the editing program, CAPTURING MACHINIMA WITH GOOD QUALITY (machinima is recording video games or movies from the tv to your computer) split scenes of course, and thats pretty much about it. I'm getting a website done very soon and its going to be called ghettostudios.com if your interested, and i will sell my movies. If anyone can find software that would have the included above PLEASE HELP!!! Post the following programs that are inexpensive and expensive. Thank you!

Blog Entries

I think the budget versions of any of the expensive editors will do what you ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W
    I think the budget versions of any of the expensive editors will do what you ask.
    not specific enough?

A "ThankYou" to Mark wouldn't have gone a miss!

But as Mark said, Premiere Elements is available as a cut down version of Premiere Pro, Sony Movie Studio = cut down Sony Vegas

There's two good ones in your price range. I know Pinnacle Studio 10 Plus and Ulead Video Studio 10 Plus can also do what you ask, although I have had bad experiences with Pinnacle stability in the past

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Art_D_Director
    not specific enough?
    Hmm... google is an amazing tool, I assumed you would sniff about on this site and google a bit. If it's full on professional support you are after I can send my rate card .