Thread: DVD authoring

Default DVD authoring

Hi Everyone,
    I'm having a real problem. I'm using Pinnacle ProOne + Adobe 6.5 and Pinnacle Impression Pro-SE.

I've made the film and I've saved it to MPeg 2 via the option within ProOne.

At first the film was too long so I had to cut it in half. I have tried to create a UDF time and time again. The progress bar gets about 3/4 through and then an error message appears - mux - file access error.

However it doesn't tell me any more than this so I haven't a clue what is happening or which file or clip or transition, whatever is at fault. All the usual things have been done, rendering where necessary and so on - I'm completely foxed.

One other thing. I'm using the SE edition of Impression. It says that it has one video track and one audio track. I've put some additional background music on another track when editing the tape but i'm not sure whether this constitutes another track or whether Pinnacle merge these via the softwarw BEFORE the Mpeg file is made.

Does anyone out there have any experience of the things I've clumsily tried to explain ? You might just prevent me from throwing the computer out of the top floor window !

I will try to pick up any answers on the forum site but I would greatly appreciate an email if it isn't too inconvenient. Many thanks Rick W.
    Last edited by Marc Peters; 07-15-2006 at 08:29 PM. Reason: email removed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rick W
    I will try to pick up any answers on the forum site but I would greatly appreciate an email if it isn't too inconvenient. Many thanks Rick W email
    Posting your email address on a public forum is not recommended; answering questions on the forums will also help others with the same problem.