Thread: My entry

Default Got Sand?

Yo whatsup

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ive been reading this forum for a long while now, but just today i finaly joined. i got adobe premier about 5 days ago and havnt instaled until just yesterday. so obviously im pretty new at this program.... but im not new to video editing in general. well heres my first video edited with premier... i just took hundreds of clips from the net and made a motocross mix with them....

by the way:who the hell am I???
    Im a hardcore dirtbike rider who absoloutely LOVES making movies... i usualy go to the dessert once a week at least.
    My video and all other moto-x mixes in general show and support my lifestyle!!

Here it is: http://rapidshare.de/files/25759182/Got_Sand.wmv.html

and heres a putfile link if you guys want: http://media.putfile.com/Got-Sand
    Last edited by cgstorm; 07-14-2006 at 04:23 AM.
    3d animation.....
    video editing.....
    special effects..
    ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!

Cool vid - the music worked well with the footage and some of the effects were great. I loved the shot with the many bikes going over the same hill, with slightly transparency (I assume it was an effect, not just lots of bikes going over - but the video was in a pretty small box on PutFile - RapidShare never works for me.) I like the zooms/ken burns of still images to video, but not sure about the emboss effect.

Anyway, nice vid, and now we know your a hardcore dirt biker!! (where they your injuries shown in one of the shots?)

hey RiW thx for the reply man.... and no its not my injury at the beggining of the video its my buddy ryans. well my footage was so low quality i couldnt make it bigger without the pixels start becoming visible... thanks again for the reply.
    ps.ive looked through all the menus in the forum but cant seem to find the setting to change what video editing program i use? how do i change it?
    Last edited by cgstorm; 07-14-2006 at 05:37 PM.
    3d animation.....
    video editing.....
    special effects..
    ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!

Could have been better....especially for an entry in the competition. Just the size of the video really hurt it. Didnt like the edge effect either.

Good sequence of video. Just needs to be bigger.
    -Bayne-

www.baynewerkz.com

XHA1, RedRock M2 - Nikon, AT4073, Green Screen, Final Cut Studio 2.

thx for the feedback bayne. i didnt really plan to enter this in the contest it was a little test to test how i liked premier. and i like it a lot.
    3d animation.....
    video editing.....
    special effects..
    ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, i guess i thought that this thread was for the enrtys...my bad.
    -Bayne-

www.baynewerkz.com

XHA1, RedRock M2 - Nikon, AT4073, Green Screen, Final Cut Studio 2.

Repost this on a video site dude - Most people are not gonna have the patience to download it especially from an awful site like rapidshare - upload it to you tube or another similar site where people can watch it instantly with out the faffing about