Thread: Kill Bond

Exclamation Kill Bond

Last summer, on Mi6forums.co.uk, I released the trailer titled "Kill Bond" to the users there. The trailer for "Kill Bill" inspired me to make this, as did the music from the trailer. Everyone on Mi6 liked it, so I thought I'd show it off to you folks for some feedback.

Here's the link:

Enjoy

Well you found a bunch of clips from the James Bond movies. Congrats on that. And all it is, is that. The transitions aren't smooth.
    Last edited by Onomoto; 07-10-2006 at 07:37 PM.

3. Default

well hats off to the producers of all those bond films - the lighting was fantastic, the composition was very well thought out and and acting was cheesy...... clasic bond.

not sure why you decided to pile a load of clips together and call it a trailer cos these are all films that have been in the cinema already... and im pretty sure you didnt produce them.

frankly im just a bit confused......

yup just confused!

oh and im not sure the music worked either.

Ok so the music is from the Mikey show in San Diego.....i like the tune....the sequencing isnt all that bad...I kinda get that the Idea is that a buncha people are trying to kill bond....thats kewl....whatever....
    Last edited by Bayne; 07-11-2006 at 06:57 AM.
    -Bayne-

www.baynewerkz.com

XHA1, RedRock M2 - Nikon, AT4073, Green Screen, Final Cut Studio 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayne
    Ok so the music is from the Mikey show in San Diego.....i like the tune....the sequencing isnt all that bad...I kinda get that the Idea is that a buncha people are trying to kill bond....thats kewl....whatever....

Onomoto.....i think you need to chill out with the senseless violence shit....Tom and Jerry had senseless violence 20 years ago..... these movies were out before you were born...Quit trying to flame everyone cuz you know how to do some shit in AE.....your not perfect and neither are we....this is all a learning experience....besides, arent you the one that does all the light saber shit and clips of you shooting yourself? Or is your violence sensible violence? I guess that makes the difference.......
    1 Point Bayne Vs. 0 Points Onomoto..

Round 2?
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Why do you insist im looking for a fight? No round 2. I was wrong. But it was senseless violence and so is my stuff.

Default wow

Wow your intuitive you put a whole bunch of 007 clips to music and called it kill bill/kill bond.youve got a real imagination!(sarcasm)
    3d animation.....
    video editing.....
    special effects..
    ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!