Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Short video, friend eating hamburger with wrapper

Default Short video, friend eating hamburger with wrapper

Its ok, im just annoyed about the sound. Theres all this crackling.
    This is my summary... if anyone can figure out that damn crackling it would help. This is my first video, so all feedback APPRECIATED!
    Please help me with the crackling!!
    Thanks so much!

General Summary:
    Output: Compressed
    Average Kbps: 2567.00

Video Summary:
    Codec: Windows Media Video 9
    Encoding Passes: One
    Bitrate Mode: Constant
    Allow interlaced processing: Off

Audio Summary:
    Codec: Windows Media Audio 9
    Encoding Passes: One
    Bitrate Mode: Constant

Metadata Summary:

Audiences Summary:

Target 1
    Decoder Complexity: Auto
    Maximum Bitrate (kbps): 2503.00 (low quality)
    Width: 320
    Height: 240
    Frames Per Second: 30.00 (medium quality)
    Keyframe Interval (seconds): 10
    Buffer Size (seconds): Default
    Image Quality: 87.21 (high quality)
    Audio Format: 64 kbps, 48 kHz, stereo (A/V) CBR
    Last edited by elements; 07-07-2006 at 01:07 PM.

2. Default

i used to work in Mcd's dunno about the clipping bu i know what happens with the wrappers! ha - fool

Quote Originally Posted by komatoast
    i used to work in Mcd's dunno about the clipping bu i know what happens with the wrappers! ha - fool
    LOL!!
    please elaborate, im very curious.

4. Default

lets just say some manky shit goes on in the back ground.... we once threw a load of chicken sarnies in, then we had a load of people come in wanting some chicken sarnies (buy1 get1 free) so wee gave them the ones from the bin, we cleaned them up a little 1st!

chances are you will have eaten a burger from the floor too! - nice

Blog Entries

Having got a lifetime ban from McDonalds (worked on a documentary about how they abuse their staff and the whole crew got lawyers' letters banning us for life) I can say that I wouldn't eat a McDung if my life depended on it.

I was also amazed at how often various government health inspectors have tried to bring prosecutions against them, only to find witnesses "retracting" statements.

Nope, "Supersize Me" just about says it all really.

6. Default

its not that bad... the major problem is that they have kids working for them, they all work there part time cos they are at college and uni. these kids dont really give a shit about the service or their job. im pretty sure i was never abused! it wasnt a very nice job in terms of job satisfaction but i would rather do that than clean toilets!

but to be fare thats all in the past for me..... and its vary rare i eat McD's simply cos its way to chuffin expencive!

Yah I wouldn't eat at that shit joint if my life depended on it. Their food is so grosse and makes me wanna puke everytime I eat it. But as for the video it did nothing for me. Just another something that could of been easily thrown together with Movie Maker.

lol, thanks for the replys.
    Anyone could help me with the audio problem, or take a guess at it?

Blog Entries

SOunds like clipping to me, was the sound on manual level? That might explain it.

Mcd suck...

http://www.zaskarfilms.com/filmPages...bvertnpage.htm

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by komatoast
    im pretty sure i was never abused! it wasnt a very nice job in terms of job satisfaction but i would rather do that than clean toilets!
    Getting off topic here a bit, but remember there's more than just physical abuse. Many companies, particulary within low profit margin service related industries, abuse their staff through long hours, low pay and unsuitable working conditions (even in skilled professions eh Mark?). I worked in many varied jobs whilst at university, but I'm pleased to say I was always paid significantly more than what is now the minimum wage and was always treated with respect. Unfortunately that isn't the case in too many industries associated with employment of migrant workforces. Contrary to the stereo typical view of a immigrant population sponging off the UK welfare state, a sizeable contribution is made to the UK economy by this portion of the population. Unfortunately there is no driving force behind the amelioration of conditions until the ultimate employers, i.e the large firms, are willing to pay more for the cleaniing contracts. The workers themselves have no power and the cleaning contractors simply bid low to gain the contracts and have a readily available army of cheap labour.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast