Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Next movie

Default My Next movie

Hey everybody i'm back with another movie of mine and let me know what you think......BTW i already know the camera is pretty shaky i recorded this before i got a tripod. So aside from that give me any pointers.

We are ready to shock the world

2. Default

is this a joke?

oh and u got some sync problems.

Well....no comment.....couldnt even finish it...the sound was too annoying to pay attention to.
    -Bayne-

www.baynewerkz.com

XHA1, RedRock M2 - Nikon, AT4073, Green Screen, Final Cut Studio 2.

My bad everybody i didn't notice after i uploaded it on youtube there was a sync problem. And i just got it fixed so here you go.
    Last edited by ThunderP87; 07-05-2006 at 09:26 PM.

Its a good story idea and I will assume the low quilty was a compression problem. The scenes were way to dark the acting was horrorible. The credits were to quick they should be slowed down a bit. Other then that not too bad, it just takes practice.
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Cool Cool Thanks i respect that becuase i want to become good at this.

You'll do fine, just keep at it. Remember to have fun!
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

I am going to be positive now so, hold still - this wont hurt a bit........

1. The lighting throughout was extremely poor. If you can't get hold of some artificial lighting - If it is inside, film in a different room or location with natural light or go around the house gathering lamps and fit them with the maximum wattages they can take. If it's outside film earlier in the evening.

2. If you are going to use backing music - make sure it supports the mood and doesn't fight it (I thought I was about watch George and Mildred!). Also make sure that it doesn't mask the dialogue. It wasn't clear what was being said.

3. Language Timothy! - The occasional F**k was heard. I have no objection to the use of gratuitous profanity but just remember.........Is it really necassary?..........Does it increase the impact or mood of the film?..........Can you show it to your kids or granny?..........

4. The camera work was dire. If you are going to film conversations, use a different angle, try cutaways or stand your actors closer togather. There was a part where three people were having a conversation and the panning was too fast and too far.

5. And finally.........If you are going to make a film, put some effort into it! I am afraid the green plastic bottle didn't do it for me. There were no props, no costumes. A very lazy attempt indeed.

If you feel that I have been unfair - please tell me but I would rather watch a poor film where someone had tried to make a go of it rather than a poor film with absolutely no effort!

Good luck!
    Last edited by Skodster; 07-06-2006 at 07:07 AM.
    Visit my website at www.still-in-motion.co.uk

It won't load for me - just sat there for 5 minutes saying "Loading..."

Hey Chris if you clicked on the first one that one got messed up so click on my second comment on this page.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast