Thread: A truly amazing experience . . .

Default A truly amazing experience . . .

In preparation for this weekend's premiere, we went along to the 900-seat Spa Pavilion theatre in Felixstowe yesterday, and popped a DV tape copy into the camcorder, and up onto the big screen for a test run.

It is a truly amazing experience to have your work blasted onto that size of screen . . . and David Jenning's music track sounds superb . . .

Here's a copy of the theatrical opening sequence:
    Last edited by ChrisG; 07-04-2006 at 07:53 AM.
    I try to make someone happy every day - but it may not be your turn today . . .

2. Default

i know what you mean. the big screen brings a whole other amazing aspect to any piece.

Bristol uk
    Blog Entries

Yep, it blows me away when i see my films at our local independant at their open screening nights.

Bournemouth, UK

Default Good luck to "The Lost Sock"

To Chris and everybody involved with the lost sock, I wish you all the best for your screening. I hope it brings new interest and gives you all the energy and desire to continue.

Canon, Edius, Final Cut Studio, Always Progressive, Promotional Video Production

The curtains are due to open at 2pm today, in the 900 seat Spa Pavilion at Felixstowe.

28 of the cast and crew will be arriving by limo, after a very short "ferry" run from a nearby location to the door, where the red carpet will be laid.

We know we've got an audience of 300-ish coming, but the show is free, and we've done quite a lot of posters and some press and radio locally, so we could have quite a lot more . . .

There will be the main copy (DV tape) plus a VHS back-up and a DVD back-up at the cinema . . . and several people with crossed fingers.

Thanks for the kind wishes . . .
    I try to make someone happy every day - but it may not be your turn today . . .