Thread: Help Needed How do I export my DV video to the web from premier pro 1.5.1

Default Help Needed How do I export my DV video to the web from premier pro 1.5.1

Help required How do I export my Dv video to the web I have a short peice of video about 00:06:03:15 in length its not been encoded yet I need to know how to make it into the right format for uploading to my website and how to upload it from premier can anyone help? Any help very much appreciated thanks. Do I need to encode it with the media encoder If so I presume it needs to be in mpeg 2 format for upload and as its recorded in PAL, MPEG2 PAL format is the right choice I trust.
    Last edited by G0UDG; 07-03-2006 at 04:03 PM.
    HELPING OTHERS COSTS NOTHING BUT GIVES EVERYTHING

Hi,

Personally I would use Macromedia Flash 8 to convert from avi to an FLV file for upload to the internet on you site. I have developed my site using Macromedia products and find it good once you get to know it.

Mark

www.onlinevideosolutions.co.uk
    Last edited by MStrutt; 07-11-2006 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks for the info Mark I have Macromedia flash mx but not the knowledge to use it although I have training in web design it is in the use of microsoft frontpage 2000 which I find useless for designing good websites and as I have no knowlegde of HTML that also doesnt help.

How do I convert the AVI file for use on the web using Flash mx? Any help very much appreciated as is help already received.
    HELPING OTHERS COSTS NOTHING BUT GIVES EVERYTHING

I dont have FLASH MX so it would be unfair of me to try and bluff my way through it. If you want to send your video clip to me via email I will convert it for you free of charge using Macromedia Flash 8. If you want to go via the link below.

Mark

www.onlinevideosolutions.co.uk