Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm a Twin

Smile I'm a Twin

Hello everyone, I hope everybody is having a good summer!
    Here's my submission, hope you like it. Any feed back would be greatly appriciated. Thanks!

http://media.putfile.com/The-Untold-Story-of-Twins

[p.s.]Not that you probably didn't figure this out yourself, but the credits after the first five names are fake.
    I just wanted to fill some time because I enjoy that song.
    Last edited by mrwhite; 07-01-2006 at 09:44 AM.

Blog Entries

Welcome Mr White!

As the first entry to the competition you've set a nice standard for the rest of us to compete with. Well, I liked it!

Normally I can be a bit of a pain in the a.... picking on minor things in the video to criticise, but since this is a competition, I think it would be wrong to go into a long and detailed critique, especially as it would leave my entry open to being absolutely slated when it comes online! Purely on the techical side I think you could pick up the pace of the editing a bit and switch off the autoexposure, but the idea's good and it was well executed (no pun intended ). You've certainly given the rest something to try and beat!

Quote Originally Posted by The Guru
    Welcome Mr White!

As the first entry to the competition you've set a nice standard for the rest of us to compete with. Well, I liked it!

Normally I can be a bit of a pain in the a.... picking on minor things in the video to criticise, but since this is a competition, I think it would be wrong to go into a long and detailed critique, especially as it would leave my entry open to being absolutely slated when it comes online! Purely on the techical side I think you could pick up the pace of the editing a bit and switch off the autoexposure, but the idea's good and it was well executed (no pun intended ). You've certainly given the rest something to try and beat!
    Thank you, very much. Thanks for the praise, and please, feel free to critique down to the last detail. Becuase I'd like to learn as much as possible, and I could always use some good advice.

4. Default

overall it was pretty good, noticed a few stray frame flicks, but that aside - a good story, well thought out and nice use of flashbacks... can clearly see you like tarantino

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Hey Mr White, that was ace. Certainly thrown down the guantlet to the rest of us.

I think that was a pretty high standard for the rest of us to aim for...

(sulks off and looks at script again...)

Quote Originally Posted by komatoast
    can clearly see you like tarantino
    Definatley!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W
    Hey Mr White, that was ace. Certainly thrown down the guantlet to the rest of us.

I think that was a pretty high standard for the rest of us to aim for...

(sulks off and looks at script again...)
    Ha ha,Thank you.

Very entertaining! I think that I would have ended up doing the same. I thought that the acting was believable and the lighting was realistic.

I agree with the above posters - A good benchmark!
    Visit my website at www.still-in-motion.co.uk

I really like the camera work when you pull back when the lazy twin goes to the fridge.

Really really like it

Very interesting film....i liked it....
    -Bayne-

www.baynewerkz.com

XHA1, RedRock M2 - Nikon, AT4073, Green Screen, Final Cut Studio 2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast