Thread: Sound Problem in Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0

Default Sound Problem in Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0

I am soon finishing with my 40-minutes long horror-movie, but at the end i discovered some problems.

While premiere was finished rendering, i played, and suddenly the sound dissapears for two or more seconds, and then back on next clip, and then suddenly off once more.
    So why does the sound go off and on regulary this way? The only way to solve this so far, is to add the sound clip again, but there will be a lot work to get it finish. There are more than 500 sound clips to adjus, clip and paste!!!!

Please help!

Do they play ok in the timeline?

Is the track that these audio clips are on Muted?

Try and export just the audio, and re-import to a fresh track on the timeline, mute the original audio and see if the problem is still there after exporting the video and new audio together.

Mike.
    Canon, Edius, Final Cut Studio, Always Progressive, Promotional Video Production

Everything plays okey in the timeline, except the sound. It is also finish rendering.

Furthermore, i discovered a problem this morning exporting the video clips. Sound and video.

The strange this, was I got this message: Unknown movie.

I will try uncheck the autosave and restart the computer to fresh its memory.

BTW, could magic bullet create that kind of problem? I have never discovered it so far.

Also, i will try export just the audi.

But if the sound problems is still there, could it be a other way fixing it? It ist not muted.

Are all of your files for your movie in the same folder or are they in different locations on your hard disk? Check the audio playback settings and select deskop audio and video. Click on the little triangle where it says Audio track 1 or 2 or whatever number of track your audio is on and do you see a audio graph in the bar running along the timeline?

i m facing with the same prob too..but mine is the audio and the video doesn't match. so wat can i do to solve it??