Thread: Cloning... Again!

Default Cloning... Again!

I am starting to fall in love with AE 7. Haha. Anyways here is another clone test I did. This time I made it so it looked like I gave myself an object.

Blog Entries

Interesting...After Effects has so much potential, although I can't seem to get my head around it. Look forward to seeing your competition entry...

Thanks man. Actually working out some ideas. Not sure if it will be in time for that because its one of those projects I want to be really good so im taking my time to go over every little detail.

Blog Entries

I have ae but evertime I look at it I goo oeerrr ahh, ummm, tut.... It sure can do some cool stuff but only at he expense of a great deal of work and learning.

Much of what can be done with it (such as this clip) can be done in an editor so i am yet to grapple with it big time.

Its really a cool program. Theres a few tutorials that can get you started with it. If you ever need help getting started on it just let me know cause I would be more than happy to show yah.

http://www.durbnpoisn.com/films/cloneTut/page1.asp

Theres a link on how to clone. Hope it helps.

Thanks for the link. Your getting better at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Onomoto
    Its really a cool program. Theres a few tutorials that can get you started with it. If you ever need help getting started on it just let me know cause I would be more than happy to show yah.

http://www.durbnpoisn.com/films/cloneTut/page1.asp

Theres a link on how to clone. Hope it helps.
    I have the AE but doesn't use it, just the premier pro alone. And i was thinking to myself, by just using the premier pro and cropping (left/right) should be able to get that effect ...right??

I should try it myself .....

Yah you could do it that way but its way easier in AE and it looks better. See if you just crop in PP then you can't feather your mask. So therefore if your lighting is not perfect then your gonna be able to tell big time. You can give er a shot though cause thats the program I first used to learn how to clone.