Okay sorry this is probably a noob question but I have this Sony Hi8 camera. It has the normal RCA output and S-video out. I was wondering if I could get an S-video to USB cord or something or maybe a better solution to getting it on my computer. Another question I have is, is there a program I can use that I can just put the video on my computer and edit it even though its not like a program matched to my camera? I have no Idea! Thank you for your time!