Thread: magix movie edit pro 10 plus info

Smile magix movie edit pro 10 plus info

hi
    i was wondering if anyone could tell me if magix movie edit pro 10 plus can add extras on to a dvd, like most dvd have now, because i was thinking of getting it
    thx

hey i have it and i think its a great program. Im not sure what u mean by extras. Do u mean like a DVD menu or more files? I pretty sure it can do both. But if i was u i would go for Magix Movie Edit Pro 11. They just lowered the price and from what I've seen its a big improvement.

Hi
    thx
    I have already ordered video edit 10 plus
    thx anyway

Default Business route

Hi Guys..

I'm new in this forum and believe that its a great idea. I'm looking forward to learn new ideas...

I have Magix Movie Edit Pro 10 & have just registered a small business for Video Editing & DVD production. I wanna make professional DVD's (As you would buy it from the shop) with excellent quality. Do i have the correct product or should i consider Pinnacle/Ulead? At the end of the day i'm must leave my clients with happy smile.

Thanx in advance...

Songz

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by digital77
    Hi Guys..

I'm new in this forum and believe that its a great idea. I'm looking forward to learn new ideas...

I have Magix Movie Edit Pro 10 & have just registered a small business for Video Editing & DVD production. I wanna make professional DVD's (As you would buy it from the shop) with excellent quality. Do i have the correct product or should i consider Pinnacle/Ulead? At the end of the day i'm must leave my clients with happy smile.

Thanx in advance...

Songz
    from what i have seen of pinnacle and ulead they are not all that pro.. if you are looking to get top quality i would go for something like adobe premiere pro, sony vegas, final cut pro or avid... these give very pro results once mastered.

what kind of DVDs are you producting?
    i have a thread about this else where..... basicly, if you are in need of titles/animated intros for your DVDs then i am happy to work with anyone.
    if you are not selling your work i will do it for free and if you are selling it then i am sure we can work somehthing out

all i need is a brief and maybe some graphics and footage and i will put something together.

let me konw if you are interested.

-=this applies to anyone who needs titles/intros or credits=-

ta

adam

Hi Adam.

What's the difference between Adode Premeire Pro & Adobe Premeire Elements 2.0
    Is elements newer version or different program from Pro 6..

I have a business registered so am going to sell these DVD's. Would like your usefull tools for sharing but my distance's about imposible. I'm in South Africa..

Songz

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by digital77
    Hi Adam.

What's the difference between Adode Premeire Pro & Adobe Premeire Elements 2.0
    Is elements newer version or different program from Pro 6..

I have a business registered so am going to sell these DVD's. Would like your usefull tools for sharing but my distance's about imposible. I'm in South Africa..

Songz
    premiere eliments is a stripped down version of premiere pro. and as such you cannot do as much with it.
    as for me providing my sevices... any corrispondance can be achieved via email... you send me what you want and i will get on with it simple as that