Thread: Direct dvd import within elements

Unhappy Direct dvd import within elements

Hi guys/galls,

Im having a problem within premiere elements 2.00 and wonder if anyone else has experienced this and sorted it. Im not sure if the problem originates on the initial import of material from a dvd or if it has something to do with when the project is finally burnt to dvd. What happens is I import material from a non commercial dvd(home shot) and then edit it, and on the monitor window in premiere everything looks fine. But when I output it to dvd and play it back the footage has become very jittery. I suspected things like antivirus programs were the problem so I closed down everything that I didnt need but the problem still persists. I have dowloaded the latest upgrades to premiere2 but this does not help either.
    Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Sorry cant help with your premiere problem but was just wondering what you think of PE2? have you upgraded from 1? if so is it worth it?

Arrow Elements Upgrade

Hi ENC,

Having only used it for a short while Im not sure that i can comment, but in my opinion Adobe has got a lot of things right in elements 2 especially nice is the Auto re sizing of work area windows and the ability to import directly from a dvd is a great feature. The keyframing seems better in 2 than 1 and the creation of dvd menus is very straightforward. Would i upgrade well i did and havnt any real complaints as far as editing footage goes.