Thread: Pixelan Help Plz

1. Default Pixelan Help Plz

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me with the pixelan plugin. My genius of a brother bought the orginal VMS+DVD Platinum software and left the original box behind. The pamphlet that had the pixelan serial key is in that box and now from srilanka i have no way of locating that since he himself is here with me. Can somone help me with a pixelan plugin serial number that i can use with my VMS+DVD Platinum. I tried emailing sony custservice. But they dont seem to reply. They only sent me one initial mail that they will get back to me and havent since then. I would like to try the pixelan plugins with my software. Thank you.

Sriram

Sorry bro cant help, but keep emailing then, 2 a day until they get so sick of you that they help.
    ggmabaapbnebtrbatst

3. Default

Oh OK. LOL. Ill do that. They arent interested in helping small timers like us. Anyway, is that plugin really that good. Or is it some childish lookin filters and transitions. If it is the latter i wouldnt bother myself. Plz let me know. Thanks.

I have nooooooo idea as I've never used it. Sorry.
    ggmabaapbnebtrbatst

5. Default

Hi Is there anyone else out there who can help me a little more constructively please ? Can you give me some feedback on this pixelan plugin. Thanks.