Thread: Exported Video is not the right size.

Default Exported Video is not the right size.

Hey,

I'm new to the board, and kind of new to Premiere Pro. I used it last year for a prject, but didnt have this problem.

My problem is, when I import a video, edit it, render it, and export it, the video is a different size from what I started with. Like when I goto full screen in Windows Media Player, it doesnt even come close to filling the screen, but the source video did take the whole screen.

Please help, this current project is due tomarrow, i'm currently messing around with it to see if I can somehow solve it, since time is an issue.

By the way i'm using Priemiere Pro 1.5

Well, frankly, if time is of an issue I'm a little suprised at the lack of information in your question that might actually help us solve the problem.

The question is regarding video 'size' yet you quote no nu7mber at us. For example, what is the resolution and format of your source footage. What preset and other options dis you choose to perform the export and what are the size and format of the exported movie.

No doubt with this (rather obvious) information, the answer may well prove obvious.

I'm sorry if this sounds cold but diagnosing a problem does need reasonable input of the symptoms.