Thread: Studio 10 Plus v 10.5 (Not big enough)

Unhappy Studio 10 Plus v 10.5 (Not big enough)

I've just purchased this software and have a problem. The entire Studio 10 Editing window won't completely maximise to fill the screen. I have a black border around it. I contacted Pinnacle and they told me to download DirectX9 + latest drivers for my NVidia GeForce 6800 graphics card. Done both successfully but still no joy. The ONLY way, despite playing around with every screen and graphics card setting under the sun, of getting it full-size is by lowering the screen resolution - but this obviously gives me a poor, low-res look, slightly defeats the object of a video editing package where 'image' quality is all important. Incidentally, I have never had this problem with ANY other software I've used on my PC.

Any help would be appreciated...

Last edited by voiceover-man; 06-09-2006 at 11:10 PM.

Did you try to grab the handle on the corner of the window to stretch it?

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

Thanks. Yep...tried that. Still no go. It just seems fixed to the spot. Well, I can move the window around the screen but can't resize it in any way. The only way to fill the screen is to reduce the resolution which results in lower-quality graphics. Most bizarre. I've since had a reoly from Pinnacle's help desk but pretty much suggesting this is what I do....not very helpful when you're working with video images.

Let me guess: You're running at a resolution higher than 1024x768, but the Studio window won't go any larger than 1024x768? I have the exact same problem with Studio 9. I guess it's just a limitation of the software.