Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Flick

Default Star Wars Flick

Heres a little Star Wars flick me and my friend made. Its not the best but we did it in 2 weeks. I was going to edit out the cameramen but didn't have time. The reason for the lack of time was it was for a video contest at our school. Anyways enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSbVB...thvsadam%2Ehtm

Blog Entries

Oh god, not another light sabre video.... ITS NOT COOL ANYMORE.

Sorry i didnt watch to the end so if there is a clever punchline I missed it.

This is the first time i see this thing lol

Quite cool how did you do that. That saber flew up. Interesting

What did you use to rotoscope with? I liked it, but it could have used that scolling star wars intro.
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

The only thing I could comment on , is that somtimes the the actors looked stiff, kind of holding thier sabres and waiting for the other actor to tap it.Instead of fighting.But I tottaly understand , you being on a deadline and all.But besides that , It was pretty slick , nice job.

Default Your Star Wars vid

Hey! - Dont let those d*ck brains put you off!

I was quite astonished at the 'ho hum - another star wars vid' comment!

I thought that the film was technically good - yes, the choreography could be a little more fluid but there again, those guys aren't earning $250k in Hollywood either!

To the guy that unfairly commented.............so when is YOUR blockbuster hitting the big screen eh????

C'mon - let's have constructive criticism or non at all!!
    Visit my website at www.still-in-motion.co.uk

Yah man he says that all the time. I think he has something against me. I dunno? It was actually me who acted in it since I didn't have time to find another good fighter. I had to do it in less than 2 weeks. LOL. Yah there is a few parts that aren't fluid. I knew that from the start haha.

Blog Entries

Oh girls calm down. I dont have anything against you sweetie, I just weary of yet another bloody light sabre thing. Its DULL. There are thousands of em on the interwebby thingy and lots of sites with instructions on how to do it. It's the film I am commneting on not you onomoto.

Vids posted here are for critism by other film makers, not adulation.

Give me men in kitten suits flailing glowing cucumbers or something and I would be larrfing, not groaning,

As for my masterpieces, there are many on my web site for all to enjoy / poke fun at but there are no light sabre fights or skater vids, but there is a rather cool bmx one prooving I am not a total old fart.

Two weeks work on something like all those others seems a waste, thats all.

Dude you do this every time. Wow your so immature. 2 weeks is a waste. I was having fun trying something out. Holy shit. Your saying I can't make something because its been done. Who gives a flying rats ass. Seriously dude. You put a camera on your roof and film cars. Your so friggen old its not even funny. You act like your 5 and you haven't even got a career in film. WOW. And you have so much stuff. You go out and make something like that but better. You say you got constructive criticism but you don't. You put stuff down and when you comment on the video not me thats bs. Cuz I made it and im in it. So dude I do take offense to that. You need to wear a dress, film yourself and then jump off a cliff cuz that would be cool and would be enjoyed by everyone on this forum. First things first you do not understand the essence of film and what goes with it. I like Star Wars so I made something. The Star Wars fights on the web are cool. Some good and some horrific. I was trying out different things cuz you can build on stuff. Just cuz I make skateboard vids and Star Wars flick does not mean im not original. It means im learning how to do stuff so I can make something that is my own. So dude calm the hell down cuz quite frankly your annoying and in your country you would be called "RUBBISH" so lay off Grandma or Grandpa. (Whatever you are) Maybe fix computers or something. You seem to be good at that. Just a suggestion. And I used Premiere 2.0 and Photoshop to rotoscope Minsh. You just export as filmstrip in Premiere then open up in Photoshop by going frame by frame or you can use After Effects. There are a few tutorials floating around the net on that. Thanks for the comments everyone else. (NOT MARK W)
    Last edited by Onomoto; 06-10-2006 at 11:35 PM.

Blog Entries

I am sorry you found my original comment offensive. I was merely saying I found the film dull, not you, just the film.

Your reaction is regrettable and probably FAQ breaking, please try to remain civil.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast