Thread: Where shall i buy online and what brand

Default Where shall i buy online and what brand

Where shall i buy online and what brand, Nikon, Canon,Minolta, Leica.very confusing, whats the best and cheap selling online site, www.adorama,com, www.ebay.com, www.warehousexpress.com, www.jesops.com, www.microglobe.co.uk
    , I need valueable suggestions as I am based in UK.I photograph nature, Love nature. what brand shall i buy, i have used old manual yashica brand. but the trends have now been changed. plz help me out for better result and low price upto 300 pounds,,, what the customers should do, every company come with the assertion that their product is featured with everything.? peace

Manual or Automatic Cam?:Its very interesting i have been using an automatic Nikon D-200 camera, that i purchased online from www.microglobe.co.uk, result is excellent, but someone advised me to check manual one, and it would return you better result than automatic, i am confused, is it true?? I shot nature… yea I love cameras for there is a very famous notion about: The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.( Dorothea Lange )

Blog Entries

This is a videography website rather a photography website and you've posted in a forum for displaying user videos.

I suggest you look at here:
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...+forum&spell=1

Wrong Site but I'll reply. I like canon but the kit lenses are crap so you'll need to get a diffrent lens or just buy the body. Nikons are good with better glass. i would go for a 10d or 20d canon (body only) or a Nikon d70/d70s ( the kits fine) I would stay away from the Cannon "rebels" and the nikon d50. Check out B&H Photo's website.

I hope nobody minds me answering his question, if so you can delete it, thx
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Wrong site and forum lol

Get a canon one. I see many professional photographer using a canon