Thread: Burning with Premier Elements 2

Default Burning with Premier Elements 2

Its so bad i'm beginning to think Adobe released this product as a joke and I bet i'm not the only one whose having trouble with this product.
    As yet I have not been able to burn a single completed project in accordance with Adobe's "one click " burning process. That's simply just not possible so ive resorted to following their trouble shooting guide which recommends exporting .DVI captures to .AVI format then reimporting and burning.

When ive tried this the computer has complied and encoded, then errored before burning. By chance ive found that by clicking off the error box and clicking on "burn" again the computer will then proceed to burn to DVD. I could almost live with this convoluted porcedure except that works maybe 50% of the time. The other 50% results in "Critical error, the programme needs shut down, we will try to save your project"

OK that 's the moan over, now what practical steps can i take to rectify this/these problems. Has anyone else had similar experiences with PE2 or shoulde I consider compiling, encoding and burning with another programme?

NB: When burning ive taken all the usual precautions of turning off the internet, anti virus, screen savers etc

Thx Rich
    Dell Dual Core Pentium 3 GB Ram 500 GB (7200 rpm) SATA Drive 128 MB ATI Radeon Graphics (TV out & DVI) 16x DVD+/-RW Dual layer

2. Default

Premiere Pro and I guess Elements Sucks.
    Ive tried Premiere Pro.
    Damn thing is expert at only giving errors.
    Believe me you ought to try sony vegas or their DVD architect.
    Its the safest ivestment you will ever make.
    The damn thing is virtually crash proof.
    Ive tried loading forty clips of Uncompressed video for a trailer. About 6 gb of video material. The damn program doesnt hang. I dont know what sort of technology theyve used. (and some thing a giant like adobe cudnt do). Shame on them. Try reading adobes help files. LOL. Youll need professional help for your mind after that.
    Get Vegas and youll just have peace of mind.