Thread: Clint Eastwood vid

Default Clint Eastwood vid

Hay people i made this lip sync video, its only simple work but i was wondering if you could take some time to watch it, it was good enough to get into the googleidol competition and now i need your vote! plz if u have the time vote id love to get to the second round!
    http://www.googleidol.com

Well I gotta hand it to you. You got the best song on there and you look like you actually know the words. Got my vote. Better titles would be cool though.

I liked the lighting you used for the chorus shots ,
    It made you look like one of the animated Gorrilaz characters.

Blog Entries

Terocs, I'm sorry but minsh is right.

Your video is, being quite blunt, boring. The girlies' song is awful but visually there's always something to look at, which there isn't in your mime. Maybe you should have got some of your mates round. One person, miming into a webcam, occasionally turning a light on and off doesn't quite do it for me...

BTW, it's not my thing but a quick search comes up with some great webcam mimes, for example...

and it's not the fact that they're girls, its that there's dancing, mime, camera movements, and constant change which keeps the viewer interested.

Blog Entries

Oh, I tht it was going to be clint eastwood edited to be singing some tune. As it goes, er, well, good luck and all that but really it is just you singing to the camera, innit....

Quote Originally Posted by The Guru
    Terocs, I'm sorry but minsh is right.

Your video is, being quite blunt, boring. The girlies' song is awful but visually there's always something to look at, which there isn't in your mime. Maybe you should have got some of your mates round. One person, miming into a webcam, occasionally turning a light on and off doesn't quite do it for me...

BTW, it's not my thing but a quick search comes up with some great webcam mimes, for example...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_CSo1gOd48

and it's not the fact that they're girls, its that there's dancing, mime, camera movements, and constant change which keeps the viewer interested.
    That video is not bad, but take a look at this pokemon(although i don't like it) one: