Hello. I've been a lurker here for a while. I guess this is a good time to introduce myself.

I had this stuff for sale on Ebay and the winning bidder didn't pay up. So I figured I'd post it here, and see what happens, before I re-list and wait another week for the auctions to end.

I have an Extron CrossPoint 12x8 128HV Matrix Wideband Video Switcher for RGBHV. This unit is practically brand new. It was used for about an hour in a research environment. It served its purpose well, and is no longer needed. It is NOT Refurbished or anything like that. It also comes with the power cord. This model is video only. But you could always add the Extron 12x8 Audio Kit (part# 70-046-04)

I also have an Extron MAV-2412-AV 24x12 Composite Video and Stereo Audio Matrix Switcher. Barely used. Like new.

I have more pics if you want 'em.

I paid over $8,000 for each of these units, but I'll take much less than that.

I have many references, and I have no problem giving you my phone number. I can ship the switchers or do a local pickup. I'm near Cincinnati Ohio. I prefer PayPal, but a money order is fine too. You can e-mail me at kkeller6@cinci.rr.com