I've not posted here before because this is the first film I've ever made. I'd really appreciate any opinions you have, good or bad:
It's on YouTube because it's for a competition and they required I upload it there, so sorry about the quality.
It's a film noir, which I think was rather ambitious as a first project given that:
- I don't live in a city
- I don't live in America
- I'm not American for that matter
- I had to maintain certain futuristic elements
- I had to fit it into the continuity of someone else's story
- I had just one week to make it
- I had to fit it all into a maximum of 90 seconds
- I've not actually watched very much film noir
- I've never done any CGI before
- I had zero budget
Yeah, so out of my depth
Anyway, I look forward to your comments.