Thread: Short Story Screenplay Wanted!

Default Short Story Screenplay Wanted!

Wanted: Short Story Screenplay: I have two middle-age female lead actors, Munich, Germany and the Alps for locations, quality equipment, and a short summer to complete digital filming. Prefer comedy or drama genre, but will consider others. Story must have minimum props, no special effects, but maximum emotion. Author of selected screenplay will receive copy of production and screen credit. This is an all volunteer project. Email Loglines only for initial contact: johnsonimagineering@christiangeology.com

Blog Entries

How about getting some kids too... then a one of the women who is very english runs about singing with the children and err, eh, what, it's been done... cripes !

I might have a go at it. Not the best at script writing though. Its the thought that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W
    How about getting some kids too... then a one of the women who is very english runs about singing with the children and err, eh, what, it's been done... cripes !
    Good one! - smile

With all the mountains, trains, beer gardens, pituresque villages and history in Bavaria, one would think I could come up with something myself. Which I may end up doing in the end, if I can shake off my writer's block.

I'm being reassigned to Kuwait in the Fall and I just want to get something nice produced and in the can before I leave Germany. The prospects of doing anything entertaining in Kuwait are not good; nothing there but sand, heat, mosques and religious prohibitions to public film making.