Thread: Does not render

Default Does not render

Hi All,

My first time having install the Magic Bullet and using it. I have placed Dream Look from the Look Suite Presets and also added from Magic Bullet - Misfire Deep Scratches onto a clip.

And when i tried rendering it, it only rendered till 34% and stopped there.

Anyone can help me with this??

Thanks

Desley

^^ive had the same problem with magic bullet.. I tried loads of different things to fix it -but in the end I found myself redering it about 10% at a time, then saving the project and opeing it again to do another 10% or so.. .. .. This got quite anoying so I completely reinstalled premere and magic bullet then it worked fine..

I also found that that when I exported the project it got about half way and stoped.. .. after reinstalling premere (again) it still didnt work so I just attempted to export it loads of times... on the 159th attempt (or something like that!!) it worked.... ..

The only thing I can suggest is to reinstall premire and magic bullet and make sure your disk is defaged...
    Last edited by innocent_bystander; 06-01-2006 at 02:54 AM.

^^^ I was also using the 'dreamlook' filter when it happened to me - maybe the problem is isolated to that one effect - but I doubt it..

Thanks for the tips guys ...

I have tried, like you said to reintsall the Adobe Premier again, and still faces the same problems with rendering.

So what i did was toggle off the Deep Scratches effect and let alone the Dream Look effect. And it rendered properly.

So I guess the Deep Scratch effect was the troubled one.

Quote Originally Posted by innocent_bystander
    ^^ive had the same problem with magic bullet.. I tried loads of different things to fix it -but in the end I found myself redering it about 10% at a time, then saving the project and opeing it again to do another 10% or so.. .. .. This got quite anoying so I completely reinstalled premere and magic bullet then it worked fine..

I also found that that when I exported the project it got about half way and stoped.. .. after reinstalling premere (again) it still didnt work so I just attempted to export it loads of times... on the 159th attempt (or something like that!!) it worked.... ..

The only thing I can suggest is to reinstall premire and magic bullet and make sure your disk is defaged...
    I'm afraid this is the only way I too, have found of rendering any magic bullet effects, but I can usually render about 10 mins at a time and only save between renders and not have to close and re-open, unless it crashes during a render.
    Canon, Edius, Final Cut Studio, Always Progressive, Promotional Video Production