Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The wonderful story of Monty Montreal

Default The wonderful story of Monty Montreal

Hello , everyone.
    This is my first post , The wonderful story of monty montreal.

The music in the beggining is making fun of other movie soundtracks(we're not trying to be serious) and the sound effects are exaggerated.

Any pointers or feed back will be greatly appriciated.thanks.

great story, it kind of gives off the message that bullying can go a long way in making some lonely kid go on a shooting spree. On the technical side, the sound could use more extended time, also add more music too but idea. Keep making films!

what song is this?? The part where he was attacked by an egg was funny with the sound effect. What's the guy throwing? (the one sitting down of the ledge). Keep it up. It was great. Why the pause before the credits?

Blog Entries

I love short story films, so I automatically liked this...

There are a few points which I would have done differently, mainly in the sound department, but they're not mega-problems and I liked the idea and the way it was made.

Thanks Mr White, please keep showing us your work, it's nice to see productions where effort's gone into making the video.

Thank you everyone , I appreciate the feed back.

Quote Originally Posted by minsh
    what song is this?? The part where he was attacked by an egg was funny with the sound effect. What's the guy throwing? (the one sitting down of the ledge). Keep it up. It was great. Why the pause before the credits?
    Wich song? The song in the begining? or the one where he's walking up the street after he's killed the first guy?
    The song from the beginnig was called call to prayer , and the song when he's walking up the street is called war chant , and they both came from
    www.partnersinryhme.com

Quote Originally Posted by The Guru
    I love short story films, so I automatically liked this...

There are a few points which I would have done differently, mainly in the sound department, but they're not mega-problems and I liked the idea and the way it was made.

Thanks Mr White, please keep showing us your work, it's nice to see productions where effort's gone into making the video.
    Thank you , praise like that from everyone gets me fired up to make new videos.And as for the sound , I think I might want to invest in a sound effects cd and a microphone .
    And as fo

Could you post it in WMV?

Quote Originally Posted by LukeD
    Could you post it in WMV?
    I'm very sorry , but I don't know how . If somone could tell me how , i'd be more than happy to do so.

Try putfile.

Blog Entries

Erm, I think the OP doesn't know how to convert to WMV Luke. Why don't you install the Macromedia plugin as I've a feeling more and more people will be using google video...

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters
    Erm, I think the OP doesn't know how to convert to WMV Luke. Why don't you install the Macromedia plugin as I've a feeling more and more people will be using google video...
    Good idea

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast