Thread: The final . . . nearly final . . . episode of The Lost Sock

Default The final . . . nearly final . . . episode of The Lost Sock

Episode 11 of The Lost Sock is now online . . . the last episode in our 10 part serial!

Ther's just one tiny little twist in the tale yet to come - and no-one (except Giles and I) know what it is . . . it will be revealed at the world premiere on the 9th July, and online the same evening.

http://www.felixstowetv.co.uk/sock/
    I try to make someone happy every day - but it may not be your turn today . . .

Blog Entries

Damn! Bugger!

Now that "The lost Sock"'s come to an end, what am I going to look forward to on Sunday when the missus is watching the Eastenders Omnibus?

I can honestly say, hand on heart, that "The Lost Sock" is the best fun one can have, especially after a slight smattering of alcohol or recreational drugs, which doesn't involve a Shakira lookalike, haagen daas and a bottle of maple syrup.

Brilliant.

Please, please keep up the good work... and let us know if the series is ever available on dvd.

Quote Originally Posted by The Guru
    Damn! Bugger!

Now that "The lost Sock"'s come to an end, what am I going to look forward to on Sunday when the missus is watching the Eastenders Omnibus?

I can honestly say, hand on heart, that "The Lost Sock" is the best fun one can have, especially after a slight smattering of alcohol or recreational drugs, which doesn't involve a Shakira lookalike, haagen daas and a bottle of maple syrup.

Brilliant.

Please, please keep up the good work... and let us know if the series is ever available on dvd.
    It will be out on DVD around the 9th July. Amazingly, I think we've actually got some orders . . . .

Thumbs up At last!

I knew those two old boys looked like they dropped out the sky, no background, no relatives!

I suspected it way back. Canít think what the surprise element is, but my gut feeling is that Rita & Percy still have a role to play that hasnít been revealed!

Very good, Chris, youíve spread a few smiles with this one. Thereíll be talk of a forthcoming sequel, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony A
    I knew those two old boys looked like they dropped out the sky, no background, no relatives!

I suspected it way back. Canít think what the surprise element is, but my gut feeling is that Rita & Percy still have a role to play that hasnít been revealed!

Very good, Chris, youíve spread a few smiles with this one. Thereíll be talk of a forthcoming sequel, no doubt.

Glad you've enjoyed, but NO sequel!

I love 'the lost sock'! Now that it is gone ...