Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animated photos & drawings

Smile Animated photos & drawings

Turning still photos into an animated video is a great way to view your own pictures. Not only that, but friends & neighbours are often willing to pay for a DVD of their snaps. In this short vid, apart from the monitors that appear twice as background (and the leather jacketed assassin), it’s all just animated photos or still drawings.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/537063788..._short-1_512k/

Blog Entries

Watched this with no sound and was very impressed at your creativity. Well done and have gold star!

Smile Gold Star

Ooh lovely, thanks for that! It’s appreciated.

As well as my gold star, could I have my monicker changed from tone33 to ‘Tony A’? I’m bored with sounding (and feeling) like a ringtone. It would be nice if a mod could press his magic button.

If anyone would like to be the subject of a ‘database search’ sequence, they only have to ask. Supply all personal details, strictly within the limits of decency, of course.

Editing, graphics and all, it was very well done

Smile

Thank you, Minsh – top man.

Blog Entries

A Gold Star from me too.

That was really great. Excellent idea very slickly done. I bet you didnt make that in a few hours - days - weeks ?

Actually no, Mark, it’s not as slick as it looks – just nuts’n’bolts shifting photos left & right, that’s all. More like subterfuge really, it only took a few days.

I’d like you to know this, because it was inspired by your own use of stills lately. Since you started posting, I’ve enjoyed your ‘scattergun’ approach to viditing; you just get out there and do it! And clearly you have tons of finished material under your belt.

Your recent posts have fired my imagination, so I’m working on an ‘autobiographical’ item, as mentioned in the ‘shed.

Blog Entries

Ha, thanks tony. I like that scattergun comment, kind of sums me up really...

I still think you are being modest, it really looks like a great deal of thought / work went into the vid.

Loved it. A great idea. Enjoyed seeing my own image in someone else's work for a change too

I'll have to tap you for an MPEG2 copy sometime so I can include it one of my own odds'n'sods DVDs I make for myself every now and again - if that's ok.

How long did it take you to 'key' out the background of the 'leather jacketed one' cocking his gun? Nicely done.

Smile Seeing one's own image!

Yes, Alan, I’ll have to come clean on this. By way of explanation, I’ll post in the ‘shed soon, this should clarify things. Copies available, no problem, my pleasure.

Keying out? Took about 20 minutes using blue paint, wallpaper, and a bright room! I come from the 'minimalist' school of keying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast