Thread: Scaling VOB

Default Scaling VOB

Hi there at the forum. I have a severe problem with a project that I ve done. I rendered a movie including a DVD menu to DVD format. Because I have not very much space on my harddrive I decided to erase all the original files from my harddrive. Now the DVD is ready but I did not pay attention to the "TV save area" with the result that all the menues are cut at the top and the bottom of a normal TV screen. Is there any simple way to scale down the menues, so they are not cropped anymore? How can I do this? I m using a mac ... thanks for the help!

I haven't had to re-size a menu before, but I have used a free program called PGCedit to mess around with a finished DVD's structure (I assume this will run on a Mac aswell), the site for it is here:

You'll need to copy your DVD over to the Hard drive so you have the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders available for PGCedit to access.

and here's a guide that describes how to edit a menu's buttons, which could probably be applied to editing the whole menu:

If that doesn't help, you could try searching for a solution.
    Panasonic SD9, Panasonic NVGS-75, Canon MV600i