Thread: Affordable Stock Footage for Video Proffesionals

Default Affordable Stock Footage for Video Proffesionals

Visit our website at: www.motiondrops.com
    Last edited by Motiondrops; 09-17-2007 at 05:39 PM.

Blog Entries

Looks interesting and good luck!

Just a suggestion: It would be nice if you could see what was on the clips.
    Small resolution examples, for example. Otherwise people like me have no idea what you're offering.

Welcome to videoforums.

Yup, interesting although possibly pricey - must see full-length low-res runs on these before considering seriously, however.
    I try to make someone happy every day - but it may not be your turn today . . .

Last edited by Motiondrops; 09-17-2007 at 05:41 PM.

Thanks for taking the time to respond - I'd be interested in one or two, maybe, but only in PAL, so never mind.
    I try to make someone happy every day - but it may not be your turn today . . .

Last edited by Motiondrops; 09-17-2007 at 05:41 PM.

Here is the biggest one: Stock Footage Index Online

Default finally - The Real Deal!! Im offering my HD footage to everyone for only 100

http://findonovanedits.moonfruit.com/ (view extra services tab and HD footage for 100)

As a Filmmaker and Editor myself I understand how hard it is to find HD footage of any sorts for 100 and is normally just for a few HD clips. When I looked at the number of sites offering 'cheap' hd footage I was amazed at the prices for the amount of clips. So would like to personally offer my own personally filmed HD stock footage to any filmmakers,editors and media students who can't afford the high prices of these websites. I'm currently uploading and continuing to film footage with my own professional 1080i HD cameras. I can offer shots from the Dorset countryside, churches and wildlife to help editors wanting to work with HD. I'm also currently filming footage of London city. All footage is in HD 1080i and supplied on DVD-R. For an excellent price of 100! limited offer until i have even more footage but will always keep at an excellent offer to help those who cant afford the '300' price tag for just over 15 clips! I am also including P&P in UK, you can have your own HD footage to work with on your editing system, in your own projects and films. (ideal for FCP Editors) (please read details below and feel free to view preview low res videos of some of the 50+ clips on offer)

All i ask is that I am credited at the end of your product and details of how the shots would be used in your project.

* OVER 50 CLIPS (FOR 100) RANGING FROM 15 SECS TO 3 MINUTES IN HIGH DEF 1080i OF COUNTRYSIDE AND WILDLIFE SUPPLIED ON DATA DVDS AT AN EXCEPTIONAL VALUE!!

ONLY 100 INCLUDING POST AND PACKING (UK ONLY).

PLEASE CONTACT FOR MORE INFO. SOME EXAMPLES OF THE SHOTS BELOW.

*PLEASE NOTE COSTS WILL VARY IN THE FUTURE AS MY COLLECTION OF FOOTAGE EXPANDS, BUT WILL ALWAYS BE AT AN EXCELLENT OFFER AND IN TRUE HDV 1080i FORMAT.

(LONDON, AUTUMN FOOTAGE,TIMELAPSE FOOTAGE COMING SOON)

100 - 50+ HIGH DEF CLIPS AND P&P FOR FREE - DONT MISS THIS AMAZING OFFER!