Thread: Episode 10 of The Lost Sock!

Default Episode 10 of The Lost Sock!

Here it is!

http://www.felixstowetv.co.uk/sock/ep10.html

Only one more to go!

World premiere at the Palace Cinema, Felixstowe, 9th July; T-shirts available now! Amazingggggg!
    I try to make someone happy every day - but it may not be your turn today . . .

Blog Entries

I must admit that some of the lines are simply brilliant. Thankfully the rest of it is so awful that the result is magnificent!

I've always managed a couple of giggles when watching the previous episodes, this time I actually laughed out loud.

Yes I know that there are technical faults a-plenty and I honestly don't know whether they add to the impression or detract from it. I have the feeling that they only annoy me because I'm quite anal about the production side of video. Whatever, I'm looking forward to episode 11 with anticipation.

May the farce be with you.

Smile

Luminous green paint, ominous-looking twins. What a nail-biter, don’t think I can hang on until September for the dénouement. Any sneak previews to come at some point?

Wow that is really boring. The actors look like they're reading a piece of cardboard with the words on it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tone33
    Luminous green paint, ominous-looking twins. What a nail-biter, don’t think I can hang on until September for the dénouement. Any sneak previews to come at some point?
    The denouement arrives on 28th May! Where did September come from . . . !
    I try to make someone happy every day - but it may not be your turn today . . .

Red face September??

So sorry, I mis-read an earlier post, and I’m getting videos confused! It happens - at least, it happens to me a lot.