Thread: WTF?! No scroll

Default WTF?! No scroll

Once in a while that bar will come up and I have no idea of how to get rid of it. I've tried restarting elements 20+ times and restarted the computer 5+ times, still no dice. Can anyone help out because no matter what it won't let me scroll my effects and in my case right now I seriously need them. I know I could just extend the bar but it only goes down so far...

Thanks in advance!

Bracknell, Berkshire, UK

I'm not familiar with theElements user interface. It look different to my copy of PPro. But it looks to me, because the drag-bar has appeared thatt here is possibly more to be displayed in that window. There's also a 'more' button above it making me wonder if there is another tab in the window that can be displayed.

What happens when you move the drag-bar ? Does anything else appear? Have you tried dragging and docking the 'Effects' tab inside anothert window to see what happens. if it works then dock it back out on it;s own again and see if it clears things up at all. Just guessing here.

Also, as an aside, you will be better off not working on your C drive for video. Do you have another hard drive connected. I would recommend you start any new projects on a seperate drive, away from the drive where your s/w is installed. It will pay dividends in the long run.