Thread: Premiere-Multiply Key

Default Premiere-Multiply Key

Quick question i dont know why this is happening but im using the multiply key and when i preview the section with the effect on and the whole timeline it works fine but then once i exported it to both quicktime and windows media the key doesnt work and it only shows one of the clips im using for the effect? this is odd because im sure ive done it before and exporting has been fine, if anyone knows whats up or experienced it before say the word?

Maybe everything needs to be rendered first. Is there a red line above the clips in the timeline? Also check to make sure the work area covers the entire lengths of the clips rather than just the first few seconds. In otherwords make sure it starts at 0 and continues to the end of the piece you want to export.

Nah its all rendered and everything, its odd first time i have ever encountered anything like this. If anyone else knows pls help as this is extremly fustrating.

Any information would be good? I exported the peice onto my camera and it worked fine, so its just when i export it to a viewing file.