Thread: Episode 9 of The Lost Sock

Default Episode 9 of The Lost Sock

Episode 9 of Felixstowe TV's ongoing serial is now online, here:

http://www.felixstowetv.co.uk/sock/

Enjoy!

Only 2 more episodes to go; world premiere of the full length version (estimated 1hr 20min) will be at the Palace Cinema, Felixstowe in late June or early July. There'll be two shows, in the 150 seat cinema, first show seats all gone, seats for the second show may be available . . . isn't that amazing!

Episode 1 has now had over 28,000 views world-wide . . .
    I try to make someone happy every day - but it may not be your turn today . . .

Unhappy

Is there a problem with the site? I get nothing when selecting any episode. Nothing happens.

No probs that I can see from here, Tone, and I have had incoming mail which indicates that people have seen it.

However, I'll be doing a random external check tomorrow, which includes checks at my local library and a net cafe locally . . . if anyone one else has a look, please let me know about any problems!

Still dead as a dodo, even when I use Firefox. Must be me - I'll try later.

Quote Originally Posted by tone33
    Still dead as a dodo, even when I use Firefox. Must be me - I'll try later.
    No, you were spot on right, Tone - it was all missing . . . I'll reload all of the files today, eps 8 and 9 will be there by 7.30am my time, and the rest soon after. What a plonker!

It turned out I deleted the folder off the server when do some heavy-duty redesign on Felixstowe TV . . . all I can do is apologise!

But I am really grateful to you for raising it - I know how many people take a look, see a problem, and stroll off somewhere else without mentioning it! Buy you a beer!

Ahh! Thatís better. So itís building to quite a climax.

Are Rita & Percy an item in real life? I only ask because of the way he lays into her.

Whenever I have trouble viewing, itís usually me doing something daft. So I was a bit reluctant to say anything. Cheers for the offer.

Wink

Definitely not an item . . . but they've known each other for years, and they really are rather good actors, despite the hamming it up!

Over many years (bloody hell, I was building amateur theatre websites back in 1995) I've learnt that web browsers and servers have a life of their own; and if someone is kind enough to say something is wrong, you have to listen. Unlike most sysops, I actually leave my own PC and go to 2 other places where I sometimes have to queue to use a machine, or log in on my library card, to make sure everything is running about right. I do it when I can, and I don't do it enough!

So like any sensible person, I'm glad when people say there's a problem, even if there isn't - I'd prefer to know!

Glad you're enjoying the movie - that's what its for!