Thread: Mel Gibsons Apocolypto

Talking Mel Gibsons Apocolypto

Right so Mel Gibson has always been critisized for his movies but this new one looks promising.

I heard a rumour that the trailer had a subliminal message in it! - And yes it is true!

Watch the trailer here: http://www.apple.com/trailers/touchstone/apocalypto/

It's just after the screaming monkey! - if you cant spot it go thruough it frame by frame!!!

If you give up here is the frame.

The guy has a wicked sence of humour!!!

Says much about his ‘integrity’. As a director, he makes Edward D. Wood look good.

In Braveheart, the sight of him in a kilt was hysterical, couldn’t take him seriously after that. And ‘We Were Soldiers’ has to qualify as one of the biggest piles of shite ever filmed.

true - he is still shite and this movie will probably be pants!
    I wonder if there is a similar subliminal frame in the trailer for The Passion of the Christ!

Great trailer, though, which often means the finished item is naff. What a shame. Still, his bank balance is healthy, and that must be his main concern. It's hard not to sound cynical.

Angry message

the pic of Mel is before the monkeys scream not after yes and Mel is the best

Smile Oops!

Ah, yes – thank you for pointing that out. How silly of us.

Do you know if there’s a subliminal frame in the ‘Christ of the Passion’ trailer? I’m sure lots of people would love to know. Also, have you any idea why he does this? Is it for artistic achievement?

[Edit: I mean, Passion of the Christ, there I go getting things the wrong way round again!]

I doubt he will have done it for the Passion - would have been a bit - disrespectful of the story!?

As to why he does this - well, its figgin funny! I would do it if i was him too!