Thread: two in bath

Blog Entries

Default two in bath

Just got a stills camera, threw this together in 30 mins.

Not what you think you dirty people.

http://www.zaskarfilms.com/Films/twoinbath.wmv

Nice. I do like the use of stills for a video assembly. It means you have to think more about the way the shots fit together as well as their graphic composition. I use quite a lot of stills on projects, and now tend to spend quite a long time editing the stills individually before assembing them.
    I try to make someone happy every day - but it may not be your turn today . . .

Blog Entries

Good stuff Mark. I wonder how many others also did a double take on the penultimate shot!

Blog Entries

Ha, indeed.

I am always suprised by how stills come to life wihen edited together with music. I did that really quick and didnt even add any panning / zooming and it still is kind of fun.

Smile

Yep, not bad. I love animating stills for a vid presentations Ė been doing it for a while now. Itís a good way of improving skill with After Effects. I offered friends finished DVDs of their holiday photos, and got more offers than I could cope with.

Years ago, I remember being seeing an A/V show at the Widescreen Centre, London. Itís true that a good stills presentation can be far more effective than a movie.

Talking

Nice. I feel the 2 finger salute saved the piece.
    Canon, Edius, Final Cut Studio, Always Progressive, Promotional Video Production

Blog Entries

Do check out the pump room if any of you are ever in bath. Tea cakes classical music and classical architecture, so posh.