Thread: beeping noise in Pinnacle 9

Exclamation beeping noise in Pinnacle 9

when I capture vidio and try to edit it in Pinnacle Studio Plus 9 my vidio and audio are captured correctly, but when i edit there is an isessant beeping noise over my audio which remainis constant even when i put the audio levels way down for a clip. Help! I have a vidio project due on Tuesday and this could make or break it!

I think it's because you're using LOCKED effects/transitions which add a watermark to the picture and/or a noise. Are you sure that is 9+ you're working with? And are you sure you purchased all the plug-ins and effects that your production needs?

Default yes

I am in fact using Pinnacle Studio Media Suite which includes Pinnacle Studio Plus version 9. and how would I go about removing this watter mark if that is what is doing thisto my video?

Default oh

oh, and I am not using any effects or transitions at all... this is in the initial stages of my editing.

Do you have watermarks in your video?
    Because if so, the Media Suite content hasn't been correctly unlocked, which will be resolved by adding a patch or calling on Pinnacle to supply new unlock keys (which they should do for free).