Thread: Emergency help! Exporting to DVD issue and I have a deadline

Default Emergency help! Exporting to DVD issue and I have a deadline

I'm desperate for help. I have a movie to show for a whole school now on tuesday, and I have completed a movie in Adobe Premiere Pro. Now I'm trying to export it to a dvd but the process gets stuck! The "Transcoding" bar is 100% and the overall progress is a about 10%... and it just stucks there. The program hasn't crashed or anything.

The strange part is that i've done this process many times during I still cutted this movie to watch it on a TV, and then it just worked fine. But now when I have a deadline, it of course has to be troubles.

Please, if you have any idea of what could be causing this, I would really appreciate your help. Or else I will make hundreds of people dissapointed :(

Bournemouth, UK

Try exporting the finished video to DV and import it into a clean new project and try again from the new project.

I know this doesn't actually fix anything but it should get the job done.
    Canon, Edius, Final Cut Studio, Always Progressive, Promotional Video Production

Thanks for the reply, miwhel!

With 23 viewings I would have expected more than one reply though, but I guess there's no good solution to this problem. Anyway, funny enough it somehow worked. I first wanted to go with your suggestion, miwhel, and made a dv AVI file from the project, but I just wanted to try to make a dvd one last time and then it didn't get stuck in the process.