Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plugins

1. Default Plugins

Hey evryone im usisng sony vegas6.0 but im getting old of the same effect where can i get some more (plugins) I Want more Because now im busy on a Paintball DVD Aruba Killing
    but im want to my my Campturing first from my camara to my pc

Thxs if u guys can help

dont quite get what you are asking

3. Default

More effects ?for edtting

He means he needs more plugins for Vegas 6... in fact, i'm in need of some cool plugins for vegas 5 myself ..... and Effective Productions, have you tried googling for "vegas plugin" or something like that? i'm sure you will find something. Just don't give up

Yes that is the key - Use google and you will find them - Look for the Vaast site!

irishmark, isn't it VASST? just fount it.. http://www.vasst.com . But the plugs are for sale... and i need free ones for now.. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Neur0n
    irishmark, isn't it VASST? just fount it.. http://www.vasst.com . But the plugs are for sale... and i need free ones for now.. :(
    Aplogogies! - yes it is Vasst! There are some plugins and scripts that are free but most are not. Unfortunatley that's just the way it is!

Blog Entries

Vegas has a good range of plug ins as standard. Get creative using them and most things can be done effectively. Check out wax for more groovy effects aswell, probably on the vasst site.

Hey,talking about plugins,I got one for rendering to mp4,but there a lot of files,around 15,and I dunno where exactly to put them.However,I did put the mp4plug.dll file in the Plugins folder and all other files in the main Vegas directory,and mp4 was available for render,but it has no templates and doesn't let me render.I need to convert videos to get them on a mobile phone.Can anyone help? I'll be VERY grateful

Quote Originally Posted by Goduerza
    Hey,talking about plugins,I got one for rendering to mp4,but there a lot of files,around 15,and I dunno where exactly to put them.However,I did put the mp4plug.dll file in the Plugins folder and all other files in the main Vegas directory,and mp4 was available for render,but it has no templates and doesn't let me render.I need to convert videos to get them on a mobile phone.Can anyone help? I'll be VERY grateful
    I'm just a newbie to this leviathon they call Vegas (about to buy it), but if you're desperate to get some footage into mobile-friendly format (3gpp the same as mpeg4? something like that?) then you could always burn it to a DVD in highest quality you've got, then use anything like IMToo DVD ripper to rip it back in 3gpp format? Excellent program to mess about with hollywood films, should you be into that. Probably a bit lame but if something's stupid but works, it ain't stupid right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast