Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cheap adobe pro 2 ?

Default cheap adobe pro 2 ?

has anyone used this site ? kakdilasoft.com it is download only seems incredibly cheap iam tempted to try but before i do i thought i'd ask on here.

many thanks
    Last edited by Marc Peters; 04-18-2006 at 09:32 PM.

It looks like scam to me...
    Hell, with prices like that, I'd switch to Premiere myself!

OMG Look at Sonic Scenarist 3.0 $50 how the hell is that possible????? Surely a scam of sorts.
    Last edited by Marc Peters; 04-18-2006 at 09:33 PM.
    ggmabaapbnebtrbatst

4. Default

There are a bunch of sites like this and they are all pirated stuff. Yes you will get the software but it is not legal or registerable. You might as well get a p2p program and just rip it off cause that what you are getting. Below is a little bit from the terms listed on the site. Get the idea!!

2. Basic Conditions of Purchasing at Downloadable Software online store
    2.1. You are informed that the software is in English language only unless noted differently on the site or by the Support representative;
    2.2. You will thoroughly follow the downloading and installation instructions on your account;
    2.3. You cannot register the software with the manufacturer and updates are available not for all the products;
    2.4. You do not receive printed license documentation;
    2.5. You do not receive a copy of the software on a disk.
    2.6. The Store will assist the Customer with downloading and installation issues. We will not provide technical support after the software product is downloaded and installed; neither will it be available from the manufacturer of the software product.
    Last edited by Evereddie; 04-18-2006 at 09:14 PM.

Blog Entries

...and the site pops up on the jwSpamSpy as a blacklisted domain.

6. Default

The difference between this site and p2p is that it is still there, trading and not anonymously. Why don't Adobe, Sony etc. nab their donkey? Is there an official message from Adobe or Sony about such sites proclaiming them illegal?

I've never seen or heard of them, In regards to is it a Scam?
    We'll that answer is usually up to you!
    because if you don't care wether or not you actually register with Adobe etc. and am only actually careing wether or not,
    your getting the full version product and not a Trial Activation,
    Then their not a scam!

Scam is usually given for an exchange that somebodies being ripped off!

I've spent over 4 thousand Australian dollars in the last 6 months on software, knowing what I do now, I would never have wasted so much money!
    Last edited by john12; 09-25-2006 at 12:02 PM.

Blog Entries

You also get the full version if you download froma p2p site. The problem is this: Adobe et al don't get any money from these sites as they're operating outside of what we constitute the law to be. If we all decided to 'buy' from these sources, software companies would go out of business.

Now as much as people would like to promote open source, would you rather a) buy a car that was built by a company or b) by one built by someone in their spare time? Then there's support. You wouldn't get any!

Note that this is very different from importing products to take advantage of imposed market segmentation. These are NOT legitimate copies and you will recieve not support, nor will you be able to upgrade. Given that upgrade costs are often a fraction of the price of the full version, the 'saving' is neutral in the long run.

Please don't support these sites by buying from them. It perpetuates the amount of spam we all get (I get around a 100 spam emails a day, mostly advertising software ans such like) and it drains resources of software companies and video editing retailers.

Blog Entries

10. Default

I don't understand. You write
    "They're "operating outside of...the law..."
    But on the other thread you write that they are "borderline legal"

Perhaps the difference is in the bit I clipped from the first quote - the subjective element - " what we constitute the law to be." Is there no third party called the law or the legal system in this case? Are you saying that Chinese law is different from US or UK law? I would be interested to know the legality or illegality of the situation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast